Sweeping your hardwood, laminate or tile floor may seem simple, but there are still ways you can damage your floor by not sweeping correctly.
1) Make sure you have a good quality broom with medium bristles
2) Sweep your carpet if your vacuum just isn’t doing the job
3) Dust other surfaces before you sweep, otherwise you will have to sweep twice
4) Sweep into small piles to keep the job manageable and more effective
5) Run a dry mop over the surface after you’ve swept to pick up smaller particles
Following these tips will ensure that you are sweeping efficiently and keeping your Guelph floors in great shape!