Laminate flooring isn’t what it used to be: it’s now a practical but fashion-forward flooring type that works for a ton of spaces!
Here’s why you should choose laminate flooring for your next project in your Guelph home:
1. It’s budget-friendly, but you also get a lot for your money. Laminate flooring stands up really well to wear and tear, so you’re not compromising on quality.
2. Laminate usually has up to four layers of material, making it really durable. From pets to heavy foot traffic to water spills, it’s built for real life and can be used in bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms alike.
3. You don’t have to invest a lot of time into the installation process. Laminate flooring is installed pretty easily and quickly by professionals.
4. Cleaning and maintenance is a breeze. Spills can be easily wiped up, and usually won’t leave a stain. You can also vacuum laminate flooring without having to worry about damaging it, and cleaning is easy with a laminate-specific cleaner.
5. Whatever look you’re going for, you can probably find the style you want in laminate flooring. It mimics hardwood, tile, and many textures and colours so the options are endless!