Porcelain tile is a beautiful flooring option for bathrooms because of its elegance and wide range of style options. Keep your porcelain tile looking its best with these tips:
1) Vacuum first to remove any dirt and debris from the surface
2) Soak the tile with a mixture of vinegar and water, allowing it to sit for five to ten minutes
3) Scrub the floor using a brush with soft bristles, working in two directions
4) Mop the floor with a clean, damp mop
5) Wipe the floor with a clean towel or cloth
Be sure never to use products containing ammonia or bleach, as these can stain the grout. You should also stay away from oil-based soap and wax cleaners, and never use steel wool or hard-bristled brushes to clean porcelain tile.
Check out Bigelow Flooring’s selection of porcelain tile in Guelph!