Marble tiles are a timeless and beautiful option for Guelph kitchens, bathrooms, hallways and beyond. Here’s how to keep your marble tiles in great shape:
• Wipe up spills immediately, especially colourful substances
• Clean up crumbs, dirt and other small particles that may lead to scratching over time
• Keep rugs at every entrance to prevent dirt from being tracked in
• Place rugs strategically on marble floors in kitchens and bathrooms, like in front of the kitchen sink
• Make sure your furniture has properly padded legs and any furry friends have their nails trimmed regularly to prevent scratching
• Seal marble tiles after installation and once a year afterwards
With a bit of preparation and occasional cleaning, it’s easy to keep your marble floors looking great!
Check out some of our marble tile selection!